Winter Share Registration!
Greetings WSCSA Members (past and present)!
I'm excited to announce that registration for the 2012-13 Winter Share is now open! We have several options available this year, so please review them carefully and let us know if you have any questions!
Winter Share Options:
Norwich Meadows Share Options:
These are the basic share options from Zaid/Norwich Meadows Farm:
- Omnivore Share - includes meat, eggs, and dairy products
- Lacto-Ovo Share - does not include meat, but include eggs and dairy products
Omnivore & Lacto-Ovo Shares are equal in value, but Lacto-Ovo will get more veggies and dairy products to make up for the value of the meat in the Omnivore share
Members can choose either option on one of these two pick-up schedules:
- 9 pick-ups as follows: 11/20, 12/11, 1/1 or 1/2, 1/22, 2/12, 3/5, 3/26, 4/16, 5/7 = $465
- 5 pick-ups as follows: 11/20, 1/1 or 1/2, 2/12, 3/26, 5/7 = $265
Winter Sun Farms Share Options:
- Vegan Frozen share - includes about 14 frozen items each pick-up
- 5 pick-ups = $299 (we have not yet confirmed pick-up dates)
- Norwich Meadows shareholders can also get a Winter Sun Farms half share as an add-on, 5 pick-ups for $142
Other Winter Share Information:
- Registration for the Winter Share will close on Wednesday 10/17. All payments must be received in full by Friday 10/19.
- Distribution will continue to be Tuesday evening, 4-8pm at St. Mark's church (131 East 10th Street).
- All members will be required to complete one two-hour work shift during the winter season, regardless of share type. You can pay a $20 fee in advance if you are unable to complete the work shift.
- Zaid will be offering organic turkeys at our first pick-up (Tuesday 11/20). More details about this will be coming soon!
As I noted about, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. We hope to see many of you back for the Winter season this year!!
WSCSA Core Committee