Policies & Pricing
Member Agreements are a mandatory contract typical to New York City CSAs. Please review past copies of the Member Agreement. These contracts outline the parameters of the CSA, and are signed electronically once you register for a share.
Members are welcome to split shares with friends or roommates. However, in the interest of keeping check-in as simple as possible the entire share must be picked up by one person. Members are responsible for dividing their own shares. We can not accommodate people picking up part of a share, or leaving part of a share for someone else to collect. Our Facebook Group is a good way to connect with other members if you wish to split a share.
Payment Summer Share 2016
Payment is required in full before a member may begin picking up shares.
1. Make checks payable to "Washington Square CSA." Mail to:
211 East 18 Street, 3J
New York, NY 10003
2. We accept electronic payment via Venmo.
To pay via Venmo:
1. Create an account at https://venmo.com
2. Enter your bank account information (It is completely safe and owned by PayPal)
3. Send money to Natalie Greaves-Peters at https://venmo.com/washingtonsquarecsa. We will send you a confirmation email when we receive payment
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have questions about other shares.